Share It Button

Hill's Science Diet Adult Lamb Meal and Rice Recipe Small Bites Dry Dog Food - (diet adult dog food)

diet adult dog food
About the only dry food my dog will eat., May 18, 2013
By
patricia bond -
My dog loves this, keeps her trim (she is 10) and her coat shinny. well worth the coat to know she is eating heathy and nutritious.

Right to your front door!, May 26, 2013
By
Patricia Williams -
I have a back injury and avoid shopping in stores. Having this product delivered to my door is one less burden on me. It is a great product for my dog and I would recommend it over the chicken and rice.

Excellent dog food!, May 3, 2013
By
pastorlillie -
My dog is not picky at all; I give her high-quality food, because I want her to live a long time. She's two and I wouldn't give her anything but premium food. I alternate between Science Diet Small Bites and this Lamb and Rice Recipe. It is great to have such consistent, high-quality food.

Dog's food, April 29, 2013
By
2003chance -
I have ordered this product more than once and I'm very satisfied with the way the shipping is handled. It is always received in excelent condition and is always on time. I will continue to order from them.

Good quality dog food at a great price, March 7, 2013
By
Christopher Burkett "Erie Traveler" (Erie, PA) -
I own a two year old Boxer that I rescued. The shelter had started her on this food, and I have continued it for over a year now. She remains very healthy and looks great with her diet a big part of this. Science Diet makes very good pet food and Amazon's price is the best around. It sure beats any pet store price in my city.

Excellent Product, March 6, 2013
By
Misty (South Carolina)
This definitely the best dog food on the market. I have been feeding my Chihuahua's Hill Science Diet for a number of years and they really love the Lamb Meal and Rice flavor.

CoCo loves this food!, December 27, 2012
By
joan doyle (Cary, NC, US)
My dog CoCo loves the Science Diet foods. She likes this flavor above all other. I recommend this brand and flavor.

My New Habit!, November 1, 2013
By
Dayna M. Nakamura
I gave this a 5 star rating because the prices were good. I saved a few bucks compared to buying it at the store. The food was fresh and NOT crushed as I thought it might be. The bag came intact. I am definitely planning to order again.

Service is great, October 24, 2013
By
Richard -
I was very impressed with the easiest way to order. My dog had Pravo when we purchased him, now is very healthy eating Hill's Science Diet Adult Lamb Meal and Rice Recipe Small Bites for 13 years.

Small bites for a picky eater, October 23, 2013
By
fairview
I tried a lot of 5 star dry dog foods(Acana, Evo, Blue Buffalo, Merrick, Orijen, Ziwipeak..etc) but I always had a hard time getting my terripoo to eat. When I was out of country for two weeks, I was worried that my dog wouldn't eat so I put him on ziwipeak diet. My pet sitter let me know via email that he's been eating her dog's hill's science diet lamb & rice flavor. I said it's ok as long as he's eating so I purchased this after the trip. He's still picky but there's an improvement.
-diet adult dog food-