Share It Button

Hill's Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food - (diet adult dog food)

diet adult dog food
Dogs love it, August 4, 2013
By
Alex -
I like this food for my dogs, they like it and the ingredients are healthier than most foods, here at amazon is cheaper to get than petco.

Doogie loves it, July 9, 2013
By
Eileen "mcdoogie" (LARGO, FL, United States)
You will have a healthy dog with this product. Not always the case with store brands. My dog seems to know this is a supplement to his diet.

Dog loves it, May 15, 2013
By
T. Willson -
Switched to science diet on rec from our vet. Our greyhound seems to really like it. We mix small amount (tablespoon) of science diet canned food with her meals too.

good dry dog food, April 24, 2013

By
Becky C. (Browns Valley, CA United States)
I have always fed my dogs Science diet. There are more expensive brands out there (Blue) that say their's is best, however my dogs have always done well on Science Diet.

-diet adult dog food-